Friday, August 12, 2011

Most Famous Marilyn Monroe Quotes

restore myself when I'm alone.
• People respect you because they feel you've survived hard times and endured, and although you've become famous, you haven't become phony.
• Creativity has got to start with humanity and when you're a human being, you feel, you suffer.
• It's nice to be included in people's fantasies but you also like to be accepted for your own sake.
• People had a habit of looking at me as if I were some kind of mirror instead of a person. They didn't see me, they saw their own lewd thoughts, then they white-masked themselves by calling me the lewd one.
• I think that when you are famous every weakness is exaggerated.
• I'm for the individual as opposed to the corporation. The way it is the individual is the underdog, and with all the things a corporation has going for them the individual comes out banged on her head. The artist is nothing. It's really tragic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls